unisa application status check 2021-2022
unisa application status check 2021-2022 how to check or track the status of your application.
These are very loose steps to follow to check your Unisa application to acquire an admission to the University of South Africa to further your education.
Have you been stressing yourself in waiting for a response from the University of South Africa (unisa) concerning your application. Don’t be disturb cause the above web portal has nicely putting some simple ways to follow to check or track the University of South Africa’s application status for your admission.
When an applicant applies for an admission he/she usually will be expecting a response a few days after the application comes to and end. However, if you continuously you haven’t heard back from the University of South Africa (Unisa) it would be time to put things into your own hands. It’s not a difficult process to handle, but to form things even easier, we’ve provided you with the below link which you’ll be able to click to access.
- Step 1: Kindly move to https://myadmin.unisa.ac.za/unisa-studentstatus/default.do and check or change your contact information.
- Step 2: Note that you will be asked to enter your student number that was given to you when you applied.
- Step 3: Please enter your Surname(s)/Last name(s)
- Step 4: After that you enter your First name(s)/Forename(s)
- Step 5: Please Select your Date of Birth
- Step 6: And click on continue to track or check your application. When you are done, the page will be able to open for you to see the status of your application for admission in 2021-2022 academic year.
Below are Unisa useful links
unisa online registration
my unisa registration
apply at unisa
unisa web registration
unisa registration fees
apply online at unisa
my unisa login
myunisa my admin
myunisa login my admin login
mylife unisa login
myunisa login my admin assignments