UFH Online entry Requirements 2024-2025
UFH Online entry Requirements 2024-2025
Requirements for Undergraduate Admission to the University of Fort Hare Online (UFH):
- Minimum APS score of 28, calculated using the best seven subjects, excluding Life Orientation, is required for admission to Bachelor’s degree programs. National Senior Certificate (NSC) or an equivalent qualification is required. Achievement level of at least 4 (50-59%) in four recognized NSC 20-credit subjects, including English or Afrikaans as a Home Language, and a minimum achievement level of 3 (40-49%) in the remaining two subjects. Achievement level of at least 4 (50-59%) in Mathematics is required for programs
Requirements for Postgraduate Admission to the University of Fort Hare Online (UFH):
International Studies Entry Requirements for the University of Fort Hare Online (UFH):
- A Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification from a recognized higher education institution A minimum of 65% in the subject or subjects in which the applicant proposes to pursue further study Some programs may require work experience or specific subject prerequisites, as specified in the relevant faculty regulations
- Confirmed duplicate of the candidate’s identification
Confirmation of installment of the application charge
Confirmed duplicates of scholastic records, showing all subjects taken and the grades got
Proof of capability in English, as the language of guidance at UFH is English. Some programs may have additional requirements, such as work experience or specific subject prerequisites, as specified in the relevant faculty regulations. Applicants whose first language is not English must submit proof of proficiency, such as a TOEFL or IELTS score.
In addition, applicants must have a minimum achievement level of 3 (40-49 percent) in the remaining two subjects of the NSC or an equivalent qualification, including English or Afrikaans as a Home Language, in order to be considered for admission to UFH.
- In addition, applicants must have received a rating of 4 (50-59%) in mathematics in order to be considered for programs in the faculties of education, law, commerce, and management science. Except for the Bachelor of Social Work program, which requires mathematics, a rating of 4 (50-59 percent) in mathematics literacy will be accepted for programs in the Faculties of Humanities and Social Sciences and Health Sciences.
Last but not least, UFH requires a minimum APS score of 28, which is calculated using the seven best subjects, with Life Orientation excluded.
Entry Requirements for International Study at the University of Fort Hare (UFH)
- To be clear, prospective students who have not graduated from a South African school must apply to the South African Matriculation Board for a matriculation exemption certificate. This certificate demonstrates that the student meets the minimum admission requirements for a bachelor’s degree at a South African university and that their qualifications are comparable to those of the South African National Senior Certificate.
Prospective students can visit the Matriculation Board’s website at www.hesa.org.za to learn more about the qualification evaluation and the application process for the matriculation exemption certificate.
Additionally, as previously stated, a Declaration by Parent or Guardian for Minor Applicants must be included in all applications submitted by students under the age of 18. The parent or guardian’s signature on this declaration demonstrates that they are aware of the student’s application and agree to the student’s participation in the program.
- All planned understudies with non-South African capabilities should have their certifications assessed by the South African Capabilities Authority (SAQA). This assessment affirms that the understudy’s capabilities are comparable toward the South African Public Senior Testament and that the understudy meets the base confirmation necessities for a four year college education at a South African college.
Planned understudies should present their application for assessment to SAQA and incorporate all expected documentation, like ensured duplicates of scholarly records and authentications. For more data on the application cycle and required documentation, kindly visit the SAQA site at www.saqa.org.za.
It is critical to take note of that the assessment cycle can take some time, so imminent understudies are urged to start the interaction as soon as conceivable to guarantee that they fulfill the application time constraint.