UCT online Registration 2024-2025
UCT online Registration 2024-2025
For each registration date, students must follow a specific procedure in order to register online for the University of Cape Town (UCT). To avoid being late, it is essential to register on time. UCT announces the dates for undergraduate and graduate program registration, and prospective students are informed of the online registration procedure. To ensure successful registration, it is essential to carefully follow the instructions.
Date for undergraduate and graduate program online registration.
University of Cape Town (UCT) Undergraduate Student Registration Date
|29 January 2022||Residences are open for all new students.|
|31 January 2022||Science Faculty orientation and registration commences|
|2 February 2022||Compulsory orientation activities & registration for all new students|
|14 February 2022||First day of lectures|
UNDERGRADUATE RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION
- All BSc understudies who are scholastically qualified to return and were recently selected at UCT before the ongoing scholarly year should comply with this guideline.
Actual enrollment nearby won’t occur, and understudies are expected to enlist remotely utilizing the PeopleSoft framework a long time before they return to grounds. Guidelines on the most proficient method to enlist with PeopleSoft will be given in January, and it is vital to consistently browse your UCT email account.
UCT Registration Dates
- The system will publish the final academic year’s results in December, and on January 1 it will publish the results for the January supplementary, deferred, and summer term exams. Between January 20 and January 28, 2022, returning students who do not have any unresolved issues or missing results must register online. Between January 31 and February 3, outstanding students, including those taking supplementary, deferred, and summer term exams, must register.
University of Cape Town (UCT) Undergraduate Registration.
Who should register and when?
- At the beginning of the academic year, returning postgraduate students and the majority of postgraduate students are required to register. However, new research master’s and Ph.D. students who only need to submit a dissertation can enroll at any time throughout the year.
Can visit this page of the Postgrad Hub for information on how to re-register.
New master’s and doctoral students
A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) may be required of you when registering for a thesis. This MoU fills in as an agreement among you and your manager and diagrams the assumptions and goals for the impending year.
- If you are registering for the first time with a confirmed research topic and supervisor, you should complete the online Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) via the PeopleSoft Student Administration System.
- If you are registering for the first time and have not yet finalized your research topic, you should complete the online Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) via the PeopleSoft Student Administration System.
- An online guide is available to help you complete the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) online, and it can be accessed through Vula.
Please note that, once your online Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) has been granted, you will be required to complete your online registration via the PeopleSoft Student Administration System
Universities in South Africa Online Application