Nsfas Late Application 2023-2024
Applicants who applied late due to some reason will be received by NSFAS management. As a candidate, you should keep in mind that applying for assistance late is not a good idea. So, regardless of your situation, it is critical to apply as soon as possible. Because you require financial assistance, you should apply as soon as possible.
This year’s NSFAS application period will run for four months, beginning, in September and ending in January. There will be no late applications allowed. Follow the instruction below to apply now.
REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS DURING THE APPLICATION PROCESS
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) will require more information from you to process your application, so you need to provide the following supporting documents to ensure your application is successful.
- Provide your own cellphone number and email address
- You must have a copy of your ID or birth certificate
- National ID copies of parents, guardians, or spouse
- The evidence of your income or 1 year’s IRP5 if necessary
- The proof of income of your parents, guardian, or spouse.
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient, you don’t need to provide any evidence of income.
- All Applicants with a disability should provide and submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form
- An applicant who is known as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development should also provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.
How to Apply NSFAS Online Application
- Visit the NSFAS Application website: www.nsfas.org.za
- Then, you click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab
- Create a myNSFAS account. If you don’t know how to create, click HERE
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab
- Update your personal information
- Answer the questions you see on the screen
- Upload all the required supporting documents
- Finally, you click on ‘submit
How to Check NSFAS Application Status
In order to check NSFAS Application Status, you must follow the simple steps below:
- Visit NSFAS Status website: www.nsfas.org.za
- Then, log in to myNSFAS account, if you don’t have one, create one. Click HERE
- Enter your User ID
- Type in the password you created during the application process.
- Click “Track Funding Progress” to check your NSFAS Application Status.
NSFAS RELATED LINKS