MyNsfas is an online system or portal which is created for all applicants of Nsfas to log in to access and manage all the important information regarding the National student financial aid scheme. Since all actions pertaining to Nsfas are done online, it is advisable for all applicants to create the Mynsafs account so they can perform and get access to every information on Nsfas. After creating an account with Nsfas, you will be able to login into your account with your phone number and passwords and apply online. The 2024-2025 Nsfas applications will be opened from the 7th of November 2023 and will close on the 21st of January 2024, therefore all applicants are urged to apply within the application period. Follow the steps below to create a Mynsfas account.
Required Supporting Documents To Create NSFAS Account.
To complete your NSFAS Bursary Online Application for 2024-2025, you must have the following information:
- You must have a phone number and an email address of your own.
- A copy of your ID or birth certificate is required.
- You should also provide copies of your parents’, guardians’, or spouse’s identification cards.
- 1 year’s worth of IRP5 or proof of income (if applicable,)
- Proof of income from your parents, guardians, or spouse
- SASSA grant beneficiaries are not required to show proof of income.
- All disabled applicants must present a completed and signed Disability Annexure. A Document
- All applicants who have been identified by the Department of Social Development as Vulnerable Children must also submit a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form. Mynsfas 2024-2025
How To Create Mynsfas Account Online
It is highly recommended that students and NSFAS candidates create MyNSFAS accounts. The following are steps to follow to create an account:
- Navigate to www.nsfas.org.za login.
- Click the myNSFAS tab.
- Click register.
- Tick the box to allow NSFAS to verify your details.
- Then capture the ID number as stated on your ID document.
- Type in your full name and surname as per your ID number.
- Type in your current email address.
- Confirm your email address.
- Type in your cellphone number.
- Create a password.
- Confirm password.
- Upload ID Copy.
- Click register.
- You will be sent an OTP to the email and cell number provided (this OTP expires after 24 hours).
- Type in the OTP and click Submit.
- You have now completed your NSFAS account re-registration.
How To Check Your MyNSFAS Account Status
You will need your MyNSFAS Email and password to check your status online. Now with your internet-connected smartphone or computer, Open your web browser.
- Step 1: Visit the MyNSFAS student portal via-www nsfas.org.za
- Step 2: Next, Enter your Email and Password in the field provided.
- Step 3: Finally, click on the Sign-In button to access your application status
How To Reset Your MyNsfas Account Password 2024-2025
Do you already have an account but have forgotten your MyNsfas password, don’t worry, just change your Nsfas login password by following this process:
- Clicking on the “Forgot your password” tab and enter your ID number
- Choose whether you have forgotten your username and password and click “Submit“
- You will receive an OTP via email and SMS
- Type in the OTP you received and click “Submit“
- You will then be required to create a new password.