My unisa Email 2022-2023
To able to access your myLife e-mail account follow the steps by steps below to access your mylife email.
Due to a recent Microsoft update, you will no longer be able to directly access your myLife e-mail account when logged in to myUnisa.
New procedure to access your myLife e-mail account
To access your myLife e-mail account, please follow these steps:
- Go to the http://mylife.unisa.ac.za/
- Enter your full e-mail address (eg firstname.lastname@example.org) and your password for your myLife e-mail account.
- Select “Sign in”.
What to do if your password is not active on myLife / O365?
It may be necessary to reset your myUnisa password to synchronize it with your myLife mailbox.
- Login to myUnisa and click on “My Admin”.
- Click on the “Change Password” link.
- Complete the form to update your password. Please note that this new password will be active for both your myUnisa and myLife services.
During peak periods, it may take approximately 30 minutes for the new password to activate on the myLife service. If you are still experiencing problems after resetting your password, please send an e-mail to MyLifeHelp@unisa.ac.za for assistance.
Release of results – 2022-2023 schedule
|Examination period||Date of release|
|January / February 2022-2023||8 March 2022-2023|
|May / June 2022-2023||27 July 2022-2023|
|October / November 2022-2023||20 December 2022-2023|
- Final examination results are being released as they become available on myUnisa.
- No results will be released to a candidate before he/she has returned all books borrowed from the University Library and settled any outstanding fees.
- No results will be given telephonically by academics or administrative staff.
- No timetables for supplementary exams will be made available if fees or library books are owed.
Exam results are made available on the following platforms:
- E-mail: Register on myUnisa and indicate on your application if you would like to receive your results by email.
- Posted: Hard copies of the examination results are mailed to each candidate after the official date of release/printing.
Confirmation: Completion of qualification: Please note that confirmation of completion of qualifications for students who wrote examinations in:
- Jan/Feb 2019 will be made available as from the end of April 2019
- May/June 2019 will be made available as from the end of August 2019 and
- Oct/Nov 2019 will be made available as from the end of January 2020
Below are Unisa useful links
Check unisa exam results
unisa application masters
unisa application masters
unisa my application
unisa mba application
unisa my application tool
unisa registration masters
unisa application for matric exemption
my unisa application
my unisa application status
my unisa applications status
my unisa application approval
my unisa application accept offer
unisa application nsfas
unisa application nsfas grant
unisa application new student
unisa application ndp
unisa application online
unisa application opening date
unisa application open
unisa application outcome
unisa application office
unisa application opening date for second semester
unisa application period
unisa application process
unisa application progress
unisa application payment
How to Check your Unisa Application Status
Click to view Unisa Application & Banking Details
unisa application bridging course
Details of Unisa B-Tech Application
unisa b ed application
unisa application contact
Unisa CTA Support
unisa application email
unisa registration eft payment
e tutor unisa application form
unisa application form
unisa application grant
unisa postgraduate application
unisa apply for graduation information
unisa gap grant application
unisa application honours
unisa application help line
unisa registration helpline
unisa registration how much
unisa application fee how to pay
unisa application june
unisa job application form
unisa registration johannesburg
unisa kroonstad registration
unisa kimberley registration
unisa application late application
unisa application llb
unisa application llm
unisa login application status