how to request unisa bursary application 2022-2023
Unisa Bursary Application for applicants. the above web portal has documented simple steps on how to request the University of South Africa bursary application.
Bursaries: honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas
- Unisa honours bursary
Unisa honours bursary
The closing date for applications is 31 January
Conditions of the bursary
- The bursary is only awarded to South African citizens registered for an honours qualification in any discipline at Unisa.
- The bursary covers tuition fees only.
- Awards will only be made if there is sufficient funding. The number of modules funded may be limited.
- A selection committee will convene to consider applications and to decide the amounts awarded to successful applications. The decision of the selection committee is final.
- Applications for the second year of study will only be considered if the applicant passed the modules that were funded in the previous year of study.
- The bursary will not cover modules that were previously failed.
- Preference will be given to students who completed their undergraduate qualifications at Unisa.
Documents to be uploaded as part of the application process
As part of the application process, you will be required to submit a copy of your ID document and your academic record.
Click here to apply.
Our mission is to effectively and efficiently administer all funding at our disposal by ensuring that every stakeholder, particularly students and donors, receive high-quality service from a committed and professional DSF team.
- NSFAS bursaries
- Bursaries: undergraduate qualifications
- Bursaries: honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas
- Bursaries: master’s and doctoral degrees
- Link how to request Unisa bursary application 2022-2023
For more info visit the school website
Below are Nsfas Usful Links
nsfas application status nmu
nsfas bursary application
nsfas bursaries for teaching
nsfas bursary forms
nsfas banking details
nsfas closing date
nsfas call centre