how to check unisa status 2021-2022
how to check unisa status 2021-2022 to gain admission to study at the University.
These are trouble-free steps to follow to check your Unisa application to obtain an admission to the University of South Africa to study.
As an applicant, have you been pressuring yourself in waiting for a response from the University of South Africa (unisa) about your application? Don’t be disorganize cause the above web portal has attractively putting some easy ways to follow to check or track the University of South Africa’s application status for your admission.
applying for an admission usually, applicants will be expecting a response a few days, after the application doors are closed from applying. However, if continuously you haven’t heard any response from the University of South Africa (Unisa) it would be the time to put things into your own hands. It’s not a tough process to handle, but to make things even easier, we’ve provided you with the below link which you’ll be able to click to access.
- Step 1: Kindly move to https://myadmin.unisa.ac.za/unisa-studentstatus/default.do and check or change your contact information.
- Step 2: Note that you will be asked to enter your student number that was given to you when you applied.
- Step 3: Please enter your Surname(s)/Last name(s)
- Step 4: After that you enter your First name(s)/Forename(s)
- Step 5: Please Select your Date of Birth
- Step 6: And click on continue to track or check your application. When you are done, the page will be able to open for you to see the status of your application for admission in 2021-2022 academic year.
- links- how to check unisa status 2021-2022
Below are Unisa useful links
unisa online registration
my unisa registration
apply at unisa
unisa web registration
unisa registration fees
apply online at unisa
my unisa login
myunisa my admin
myunisa login my admin login
mylife unisa login
myunisa login my admin assignments