How to Apply Unisa online
How to Apply Unisa online
Applicants can apply for an admission
Everybody wanting to begin a new qualification must apply for admission.
When should I apply Online?
The University of South Africa applications for admission to its undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees) Kindly click here for an update on the application opening date
As an applicant, what do I need to know before I apply?
Applicants need to check that they qualify for admission and that they have the necessary documents ready to upload during the application process.
And should make sure:
- that I meet the statutory and college admission requirements for my qualification(s) of choice.
- that I meet the minimum academic points score (APS) for my qualification(s) of choice.
- that I have a valid e-mail address and cellphone number, and I accept that Unisa will communicate with me during the application process using this e-mail address and cellphone number. Please ensure that you provide only one e-mail address and one cellphone number during the application process.
* If you do not have an e-mail address, you may create a free e-mail address via Gmail before you start the application process.
** Remember to save your e-mail address and password.
** It is very important that you check your e-mails regularly for communication from Unisa about your application.
Documents needed for Applying
All applicants beginning a new qualification must upload all the needed documents, which generally consists of the listed below:
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
- Kindly scanned all the listed above documents and Follow the instructions carefully when completing the online application process. Only upload the required documents as individual files and not a complete set of documents as one file. Please ensure that the documents and images you upload are clear.
- Files may not be larger than 2MB (2048KB) each.
- Only black and white documents may be submitted.
- Only the following file types are allowed: PDF (Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format file), DOC (Word document file) or TIF (image file)
* Kindly note that, Unisa urge all students who previously applied prior to 2016 to upload all the required documents. Failure to do so may result in a delay in processing your application.
** Some qualifications may require additional documents. Unisa reserves the right to request original documents and/to verify the correctness of submitted documents at any time. Submitting fraudulent documents is an offence in terms of the Student Disciplinary Code.
For more info visit the school website