cput aps score 2024-2025
cput aps score 2024-2025
The Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) in South Africa uses a scoring system known as the APS (Admission Point Score) to determine a student’s eligibility for admission to their undergraduate programs. The National Senior Certificate (NSC) results of a student are combined with other factors, such as the number of subjects taken, the level of achievement in those subjects, and the particular requirements of the program for which the student is applying, to determine the APS score.
- The precise APS score requirements for CPUT undergraduate admission for the 2024–2025 academic year have not yet been made public. Nonetheless, in view of previous years, we can give some broad data and assumptions.
- For most undergraduate programs, CPUT generally requires students to attain a minimum APS score of 24. However, this may differ from program to program and department to department, with some programs mandating a higher APS score or additional requirements like an audition or portfolio.
- Add the scores you received in your six favorite NSC subjects to get your APS score. These subjects must include the subjects that are required for your chosen program, like English and mathematics, as well as any other subjects that the program may require or prefer. A maximum score of 8 for a Level 7 subject (80%–100%) is given to each subject based on achievement level.
- When determining a student’s APS score, CPUT may take into account additional factors in addition to the NSC results. Students may, for instance, receive additional points for completing additional subjects like Advanced Program Mathematics or Physical Science or for achieving certain levels of achievement in their NSC subjects.
- It is essential to keep in mind that meeting the minimum score requirements does not guarantee admission to CPUT, and that the APS score is only one aspect of the admissions process. The number of applicants, the number of program slots available, and any additional requirements or selection criteria will all be taken into account.
|Life Orientation (LO)|
Click here to see the CPUT Financial Aid & Funding Section.
University of Johannesburg Online Application
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University Application
University of South Africa Online Application
University of Venda Online Application
Walter Sisulu University Online Application
University of Zululand Online Application